Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Collecting glossentries in glossary database

Georges Schmitz wrote:

>  ...<glossterm linkend="glo-jar">JAR</glossterm>...
> I'm asking myself why the stylesheets are only relying on the text node
> content of glossterm and firstterm (or the |baseform| attribute), and
> why the stylesheet will not collect the glossary entries by using the
> linkend attribute (wouldn't this be safer anyway)? Is there a special
> reason for this?

Stylesheets should definitively support linkend. Please submit this as a
bug report.

OTOH from authoring perspective relying on content of glossterm element
(or on baseform when there are grammatic variations) is easier. You
don't have to thing about defining IDs and referencing them.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature