Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] How do I place a link to other pdf documents withinDocbook

You're right. I was thinking of generating linked PDF from
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/OlinkPrintOutput.html#PdfLinkingSetup

Best regards,

--Scott

Bob Stayton wrote:

>Thanks for the compliment, Scott, but perhaps olinking isn't what Supun
>needs here.  If the other document is a DocBook document, then olinking
>would work.  But if it is just a PDF file, then a ulink would be used.
>
>Bob Stayton
>Sagehill Enterprises
>DocBook Consulting
>bobs@sagehill.net

begin:vcard
fn:Scott Hudson
n:Hudson;Scott
org:Flatirons Solutions
adr:;;2555 55th Street, Suite 100D;Boulder;CO;80301;USA
email;internet:scott.hudson@flatironssolutions.com
title:Consultant
tel;work:303-544-0514 x46
tel;fax:303-544-0522