Subject: docbook website?

Hello.

I've been seeing a lot of posts on the docbook website.  I downloaded it,
and looked at the examples. It looks like it uses the same elements as
docbook? (ie: chapters, sections, etc.) is this true?

Is there any plans on it adding the functionality of chunking out html files
from one xml file? I read that it currently can't.

Thanks!
LN