Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] XEP and prepress

Hi Jacques,

On Friday 15 July 2005 20:26, Jacques Foucry wrote:

> [...]
> I must add some XEP parameters BEFORE <fo:root> ! Doh ! I can I to
> that ? Did I have to define my own user.pagemaster template in my
> custom.xsl file ?

No, you don't have to define a own page master. However you need a DocBook
customization file. You have to insert a processing instruction (PI)
before fo:root; I think it was <?xep-pdf-crop-mark-width value?>. (See
[1] for more details.)

Define your own customization file and add:

<xsl:template match="/">
  <xsl:processing-instruction name="xep-pdf-crop-mark-width"
    >0.8pt</<xsl:processing-instruction>
  <xsl:apply-imports/>
</xsl:template>

It might be that you have to insert more than one PI. Unfortunatly I
couldn't remember all the details, the exact code is in my office.

Bye,
Tom

[1] XEP/doc/reference.html#Prepress_Support
    http://www.renderx.com/reference.html#Prepress_Support

--
Thomas Schraitle