Subject: xsl: chunk.tocs.and.lots results in broken link

Hi. First time posting, long-time lurker.

Please forgive me if this thread has come up before.

I am using the excellent docbook-xsl 1.68.1 to generate chunked HTML from
DocBookX XML 4.1 using xsltproc.

The issue I'm seeing is this. When I set the chunk.tocs.and.lots parameter to 1
(true) in order to get a separate TOC html file, the html chunk gets created
just fine, but the links in the navigation footer point to the wrong place.

Example:

  the HTML TOC "bk01-toc.html" gets created.
  all navigation links for "ToC" point at "index.html-toc.html"

I've traced the issue to this section of html/chunk-common.xsl
(approx. lines 890-900) where it seems like these lines:

   <xsl:apply-templates select="/*[1]"
      mode="recursive-chunk-filename"/>
   <xsl:text>-toc</xsl:text>

are generating an incorrect href value.

Here's how I called it:

   xsltproc --stringparam chunk.tocs.and.lots 1  --stringparam base.dir \
   some_dir path/to/docbook-xsl/html/chunk.xsl book.xml

And here's the xsltproc info (fwiw):

pubs@maple 40% xsltproc -V
Using libxml 20617, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
xsltproc was compiled against libxml 20617, libxslt 10112 and libexslt 810
libxslt 10112 was compiled against libxml 20617
libexslt 810 was compiled against libxml 20617

Am I missing another option somewhere? (Bob Stayton's terrific book is always by
my side, and I didn't see anything obvious there.)

Many thanks.
--

Peter Karman  .  http://docs.cray.com/  .  karman@cray.com

"I love deadlines. I love the whooshing sound they make as they go by."
                        - Douglas Adams