Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] 1.68.1 itemized list creating ul with type

On Mon, 2005-08-01 at 09:04 +0200, Jeroen Ruigrok/asmodai wrote:

> Then it makes all the more sense to keep that separation in the resulting
> files as well, I think.
Surely the XHTML or HTML *is* your presentation format?
Content = docbook
Presentation = HTML, as Jirka said

> I consider HTML and XHTML quite differently, and XHTML + CSS works lovely
> for that purpose.  So I fail to see why a stylesheet cannot claim
> conformance to XHTML Strict.

Because XSLT and XHTML are two XML vocabularies,
with no shared space?
I use XSLT + two other files to generate XHTML?

Is it fair to say the two are orthogonal to one another?

--
Regards,

Dave Pawson
XSLT + Docbook FAQ