Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] forcing a pagebreak in a printed .pdf

Hi Chip,

You should place that template inside the stylesheet that imports the
DocBook FO stylesheet.
See
http://www.oxygenxml.com/demo/DocbookCustomization/docbookCustomization.html
for a demo of creating a customization layer with oXygen that changes
the paper type and page orientation.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina