Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] forcing a pagebreak in a printed .pdf

George,
Thanks for the link. In the demo video it gets to the point where the
person enters
<xsl:import href=""/>
then appears to move the cursor out of the way and the speakers make they
typing sound, but no typed text appears on the screen, but the Save As
window comes up. What did he press to get to that Save As window? I'm
looking at the menus and hitting keys but can't get the same window to
pop-up. Also, there must be a list of all the parameters somewhere, but
where?
Thanks,
Chip Wiegand
Computer Services