Subject: Output directories for manpages

Hello!

I've just sent a patch for specifying the output directory and the prefix
for section sub-directories for manpage output. On my system it works
flawlessly. :)

Maybe an native English speaker should read the documentation and fix the
errors.

Hope it will be merged and the functionality will be present in the next
release.

--
Costin STROIE
Linux Technical Writer