Subject: How to define relative paths in DocBook

Hi guys,

How do define relative paths of the various DocBook files which are referenced in the XSL stylesheet?

For example(in the XSL stylesheet), I now have paths which are hard-coded:

<xsl:import href=""file:///C%3A/Program%20Files/DocBook/docbook-xsl/fo/docbook.xsl"/>

How do I define the relative path of the docbook.xsl file so that I can convert DocBook files on a Linux machine?

Thanks and regards,

Supun Gunasena
Technical Writer

Orion Systems International
Excellence in Health Innovation

Orion Systems International

Skype: skypeID Phone: +64 9 6380600 Fax: +64 9 6380699 Email: Supun.Gunasena@orionhealth.com
2nd Floor, Orion House, cnr Enfield & Mary St, Mt Eden, PO Box 8273, Auckland, New Zealand. http://www.orionhealth.com

This e-mail and any attachments are intended only for the person to whom it is addressed and may contain privileged, proprietary, or other data protected from disclosure under applicable law. If you are not the addressee or the person responsible for delivering this to the addressee you are hereby notified that reading, copying or distributing this transmission is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please telephone us immediately and remove all copies of it from your system. Thank you for your co-operation.