Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: SGML to XML: Should I switch? How to switch?

Hi Neil,

I, for one, would like to thank you for taking the time and making the
effort to update the Debian packages to work with DSSSL.  We still find
DSSSL the best way to get PDF output using completely open-source tools.
  Unfortunately, the only system we have that works is running on Redhat
8.0, not a particularly robust platform.

All of the rest of our Linux boxes in the company have been running
Debian for over a year now, but we haven't been able to generate PDF
docs on them.  Now I see a ray of hope.  I'm on another project for the
next while, but when I get time I'm going to see if we can get a 100%
Debian solution.  Keep up the great work.

Best regards,

Bob

--
Bob McIlvride, Communications Manager, Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
162 Guelph Street, Suite 253, Georgetown, Ontario L7G 5X7, Canada