Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: SGML to XML: Should I switch? How to switch?

Hi Lauri,

Thank you very much for this suggestion.  I will definitely look into it
when I am able to turn my attention back to our tool chain.

Cheerio!

Bob

> Due to the lack of response from the maintainers of db2latex, we in fact have
> taken up dblatex instead:
> http://dblatex.sourceforge.net/

Bob McIlvride, Communications Manager, Cogent Real-Time Systems Inc.
162 Guelph Street, Suite 253, Georgetown, Ontario L7G 5X7, Canada
Phone: 905-812-9628, Email: bob.mcilvride@cogent.ca, Web: www.cogent.ca