Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] RE:Docbook XML to Word(ML)?

We implemented it ourselves and it is specific to the Word styles we
need for our PDF.

Marc

-----Original Message-----
From: news [mailto:news@sea.gmane.org] On Behalf Of Wolfgang Keller
Sent: Friday, August 12, 2005 8:20 AM
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [docbook-apps] RE:Docbook XML to Word(ML)?

> We convert DocBook to WordML using Omnimark.

Is the required proprietary "stylesheet" (whatever this is called in
Omnimark) included or do you have to implement it yourself?

Because otherwise Omnimark is just a proprietary and very probably way
too expensive (for us) replacement for an XSLT processor. And there are
free XSLT processors for Python, which I intend to use exclusively.
Sorry, but I have to get some actual work done, so there is no money and
no time to learn and use anything else than freeware and one single tool
(Python).

Sincerely,

Wolfgang Keller