Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] boxing words

FOP 0.20.5 does not support border properties on fo:inline
( http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=fop-user&m=112195172818550&w=2). On the
other hand, FOP does not claim support for font-variant
(http://xml.apache.org/fop/compliance.html ), but that one does work!

Thanks - I was using fop 0.20.5, and had tried something similar to the above (along with lots of other failed attempts!), but with no visible results.  I guess this is just a deficiency in fop.  At least I know I was on the right lines. So I guess I have to wait for a newer fop, or buy a processor.

> Along similar lines, I'd like to be able to get <application>
> text rendered in green - which I imagine is a similar set of steps.

Left as an exercise for the reader :-).

Reader has now done the exercise - thanks.

Julian.