Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Appendix title appearance

Zbyszek Cybulski <z.cybulski@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi,
>
> After reinstallation of the OS and setting XML catalogs according to
> Bob Stayton's directions, I noticed that the appendix title is no
> longer labeled with capital letters but numbers.

[...]

> Can anybody help/explain what's wrong with the stylesheet and where to
> fix to the defaults?

The cause is a bug in the 1.69.0 release. It's fixed in the 1.69.1
release. But you can work around it in 1.69.0 by manually setting
the value of the "appendix.autolabel" parameter to "1".

  http://docbook.sourceforge.net/release/xsl/current/doc/fo/appendix.autolabel.html

--
Michael Smith
http://sideshowbarker.net/