Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] to align vertically an image

Hi Bob,

Yes I have the same problem.

What is the code that I have to enter to the PDF.XSL stylesheet?

This will help many ppl.

Cheers

Supun.

-----Original Message-----
From: Isabelle DENGHIEN - IFR49 [mailto:denghien@shfj.cea.fr]
Sent: Thursday, 1 September 2005 8:40 p.m.
To: Bob Stayton
Cc: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

Thanks for your reply. Yes it was not clear -:) In fact, I would like
include an icon in a line. But the image is not prperly aligned with
the line. I have this problem with a pdf output. The hmlt output is
correct enough.
Here is an example of my file.xml

<para>Here an icon <inlinegraphic valign="center"
fileref="images/icone.png"/> inline.</para>

I try this but the result is the same again.

I use
-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.5CR1//EN
- docbook-xsl-1.69.1
- FOP

Should I set display-align into my xsl stylesheet ?

Isabelle

Bob Stayton a écrit :

>In XSL-FO, there is the display-align property which can be set to 'before',
>'center' or 'after'.  But it isn't clear to what you are trying to align the
>image.
>
>Bob Stayton
>Sagehill Enterprises
>DocBook Consulting