Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] [ERROR] Error in content-width property value 'scale-to-fit' with FOP

Hi Isabelle,
With the current FOP, many of the image scaling property values are not
supported.  The content-width="scale-to-fit" is a legitimate value in other
XSL-FO processors, but FOP doesn't support it.  You can turn off the noise
by setting the contentwidth attribute in the graphic element to the same
value as the width attribute.

<graphic align="center" fileref="images/graph_fold.png" width="100"
contentwidth="100"/>

All this does is avoid the error message, because the content-width property
has no effect in FOP as near as I can tell.  Only the width FO property
affects the size.

I was wondering if you were sure you wanted to use a unitless value like
"100".  That is interpreted as 100 pixels, and a pixel has no standard size.
If you mean 100%, then you would normally add the % sign.  However, FOP also
doesn't support % (you get a similar error message), so you might want to
consider adding a physical unit such as cm or in.

DocBook Consulting