Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Using OpenOffice as a DocBook editor

Hi,

I personally use ooo2dbk, wich is an improved version of ooo2sdbk.

ooo2dbk: http://www.indesko.com/en/downloads/ooo2dbk

All you have to do is use the proper template for your OpenOffice
documents and then convert the documents to Docbook XML v4.3 using
ooo2dbk. It works very well for me. If you need further help don't
hesitate to contact me.

Good luck,

Patrick Paul

P.S. ooo2sdbk: http://www.chez.com/ebellot/ooo2sdbk/