Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Displaying images in XMetal

Jana Volencova wrote:

> I have the Properties panel displayed but for e.g. imagedata I can
> set there only Encoding, Output, Schemas and Stylesheet. There is
> also Property Pages icon in this panel but it is not active. Could
> the reason be that I am using only demo version of XMetal Developer
> (even though they claim it's fully functional)? Or could the trouble
> be connected somehow to Visual Studio?

Are you sure that you have correctly installed XM Developer inside
VS.NET? There should be new type of project available for creating XM
customization. You should start with this project, import DocBook DTD
and then customize CTM and CSS files as necessary.

> soon... But this is our first project and it is still not clear if
> this is the way we want to go with all our documentation.

Then hire consultant who will help you with this decision ;-D

   Nejbližší termíny školení: DocBook 5.-7.12. * XSL-FO 19.-20.12.
      XSLT 17.-20.10. * XML schémata (včetně RELAX NG) 7.-9.11.

S/MIME Cryptographic Signature