Subject: Set with 2 Books: Wrong Page Numbering on the 2nd Book?

Hi,

I discovered a strange page numbering in my PDF file after creating a set with two books. See the following listing:

<?xml version="1.0"?>
<!DOCTYPE set PUBLIC
  "-//OASIS//DTD DocBook XML V4.3//EN"
  "http://www.oasis-open.org/docbook/xml/4.3/docbookx.dtd";>
<set lang="en">
  <title>Set Test</title>
  <book id="book.admin" lang="en">
    <bookinfo>
      <title>Admin</title>
    </bookinfo>
    <chapter id="cha.install">
      <title>Installation</title>
      <para>Lorem ipsum ...</para>
    </chapter>
  </book>

  <book id="book.user" lang="en">
    <bookinfo>
      <title>User</title>
    </bookinfo>
    <chapter id="cha.foo">
      <title>Foo</title>
      <para>Lorem ipsum ...</para>
    </chapter>
  </book>
</set>

After creating the FO file from the latest DocBook stylesheets (21-Sep-2005 12:26, with no customization layer) and building the PDF with XEP (4.4 build 20050822), I discovered the following page numbering:

Table of Contents

Admin
  1. Installation    1
User
  1. Foo             4

Should it be page 1 for the chapter "Foo"? Can anybody confirm this?

Thanks,
Tom