Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Is there a good tool for XSL documentation?

Update: In the meanwhile I had some conversation with the developer of
xsldoc. The tool now provides a -I option which prevents it from crawling
the whole docbook-xsl distribution but documents my customization layer
only. By using this option the tool now runs without errors. Currently,
xsldoc still has some problems with encoding e.g. german umlauts but
hopefully we'll get across this soon.

Ludger

-----Original Message-----
From: Thomas, Ludger
Sent: Dienstag, 13. September 2005 08:47
To: docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org

I wrote him an email yesterday. Hope he will respond soon.

About xsltdoc: Thanks for the hint. I wonder if this is more than a set of
XSL Files? Actually, I am looking for a solution which crawles my customized
xsl folder (including subfolders), extracts documentation from the xsl
sources (e.g. from comments) and builds a XML file or a set of HTML files.
XSLDOC does this, but has obivously problems with paths. Doxygen can do
similar things, but AFAIK only for C,c++,... not for xsl. XSLTDOC might do
the job too, but you have to define each source seperatly (in the config). I
would prefer a solution which selects the files automatically.

Ludger