Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Help needed to get FOP native compiled using GCJ

hi,

about DocBook XML --> PDF generation tools:

--- Tommy Reynolds <Tommy.Reynolds@MegaCoder.com>
wrote:

> > have you considered using passivetex? AFAIK this
> is already
> > included in fedora for quite some time.
>
> Yes, this is what we currently use.  Unfortunately,
> it is broken and
> not really maintained for quite some time ;=(

why not give dblatex a try:
http://dblatex.sf.net

the -T db2latex style is quite ok.
it is actively maintained. a new release is about to
come the next days or so, and you can make friendship
with the KDE people there :-)

bye for now,
kbr

http://mail.yahoo.com