Subject: xhtml from eclipse.xsl

I need to get xhtml output from the eclipse stylesheets (our build system processes the output files to gather images and put them in the staging area). If I change the xsl:import in eclipse.xsl to <xsl:import href=""../xhtml/chunk.xsl"/>," then I get xhtml, but there’s also a side effect…the xhtml doctype appears in my toc.xml and plugin.xml (using saxon 6.5.x):

<!DOCTYPE toc

  PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD XHTML 1.0 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/xhtml1/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd">

Eclipse doesn’t seem to mind, but it’s bad hygiene and breaks something else I want to do.

Any suggestions on how to get xhtml for eclipse without the spurious doctype in my toc.xml and plugin.xml?

Thanks,

David