Subject: [docbook-apps] Re:[docbook-apps] XML editor

It is on the RenderX site as of today, but the Oxygen version is 6.0
- you will need to upgrade that to 6.2
the link is:
http://www.renderx.net/Content/download/update.cgi
Docbench is the first item under 'Commercial'

Has anyone tried running this 'One license per client' product under
MacOS X Server (10.3.9 or 10.4.2)?  Not interested in serving the
application, only running it on a server machine.

Ron