Subject: Re: FW: [docbook-apps] XML editor

Title: RE: FW: [docbook-apps] XML editor
Serna does XIncludes too.  They are formatted in the flow, and are saved out as the separate files when you save the including file.

DocBook Consulting

Sent: Friday, September 30, 2005 10:54 AM

I'm using xincludes with docbook on oxygen nested 4 deep.  Works fine, both xhtml and fo.
Ron

I use a lot of xincludes to insert dynamic content into out articles... do most/any of these applications support xincludes?

"SIRIGINA Saraswathi" <SSirigina@COVANSYS.COM>
30/09/2005 10:08
cc
"Thomas, Ludger" <Ludger.Thomas@iese.fraunhofer.de>, <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>, "Peter Ring" <PRI@magnus.dk>, "Javier Farreres" <spanish@inicia.es>, <tom.kirkpatrick@virusbtn.com>
Subject
RE: FW: [docbook-apps] XML editor

 I found that VeX works good for me - but I have never created a
document in it - I have used it for editing a document that is already
well formed and validated -