Subject: not an entity

Hi.

I'm using docbook-website, but I suspect that this pertains to docbook as
well.

I have a feedback link in my layout file that requires url parameters:

http://www.site.com/page.asp?param=1&param=2

Error on line 65 column 95 of file:/C:/html/xml/layout.xml:
Error reported by XML parser: unexpected character after entity reference
(found "=") (expected ";")
Transformation failed: Run-time errors were reported

I think it thinks &param is an entity. How do I change the system so that it
recognizes the &?

Thanks!

LN