Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Chapter TOC

That should work except for the xsl:apply-imports, which is not needed (and
I think would process the chapter again).

DocBook Consulting

From: "Zbyszek Cybulski" <z.cybulski@gmail.com>
To: "Bob Stayton" <bobs@sagehill.net>
Cc: "DocBook Apps" <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
Sent: Friday, October 14, 2005 2:12 AM

If I understood correctly, I should use the following:

    <xsl:template match="component.toc.separator">
        <fo:block space-after="12pt">
            <fo:leader color="#6C94E1" leader-pattern="rule"
leader-length="13.5cm" rule-style="solid"/>
        </fo:block>
        <xsl:apply-imports/>
    </xsl:template>

to get a blue line of width=13.5 cm and 12pt high leading after the line.
Is that correct?