Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] dbfo keep-together for informal objects?

Sorry about that. I'll blame my laptop (Compaq Evo N800w) keyboard's
poor design and mail client's (Outlook) keybindings on that premature
posting. Somehow while trying to do CTRL+V, I managed to hit a magic
keycombo that sent the message.

As I was saying... FWIW, I have very general keep-* pis that I use for
this purpose. The only trick is that in a few contexts they aren't
matched, but within paras they generally work fine:

  <xsl:template match="*[processing-instruction('bjfo') =
'keep-together']">
	<fo:block keep-together.within-column="always">
	  <xsl:apply-imports/>
	</fo:block>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template	match="*[./processing-instruction('bjfo') =
'keep-with-next']">
	<fo:block keep-together.within-column="always"
keep-with-next.within-column="always">
	  <xsl:apply-imports/>
	</fo:block>
  </xsl:template>

  <xsl:template	match="*[./processing-instruction('bjfo') =
'keep-with-previous']">
	<fo:block keep-together.within-column="always"
keep-with-previous.within-column="always">
	  <xsl:apply-imports/>
	</fo:block>
  </xsl:template>

David