Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] how to embed basic fonts

I use ghostscript to do that, but I don't know if there's a version for OSX (I'm using Linux).

Cheryl Chase wrote:
I'm using XEP (Version 4.4 build 20050822) to create a pdf from docbook on OSX (Tiger).

I just tried uploading my pdf to lulu.com, a print on demand service. It complains that my fonts (all basic fonts) are not embedded (see below).

Is there a fast workaround to get these fonts into my pdf? I have Acrobat 7.0 Pro available.

Thanks,

Cheryl

Your document could not be created: Font "Helvetica-Bold" is not embedded.
Font "Times-Roman" is not embedded.
Font "Times-Bold" is not embedded.
Font "Times-Italic" is not embedded.
Font "Times-BoldItalic" is not embedded.
Font "Helvetica" is not embedded.

--
Moller Software Development Services

Christian H. L. Moller
President

Moller Software Development Services, LLC

moller@mollerware.com    919.367.8689 (Voice)
www.mollerware.com    919.367.9097 (Fax)