Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Transform XML (OO2 File) to PDF outside of OO2

Le 2005-10-27 09:15 (jeudi), Thomas Schraitle a écrit /
On 2005-10-27 09:15 (jeudi), Thomas Schraitle wrote :

> On Thursday 27 October 2005 08:55, Matthias Mosimann wrote:
> >
> > Maybe here is someone, who can answer my question or has allready a
> > functionable solution for the problem. Is there any possibility to
> > process the XML Files which OO2 produce (i.e. *.sxw and so on) outside
> > from OO2 to a pdf (html, tex, or whatelse)? (I.E. with fop, xalan,
> > xerces, xsltproc, saxon, some other xslt engines)? What do I know and
> > what do I need for do that?
>
> I know of some XSLT stylesheets[1] from OpenOffice.org XML into DocBook.
> This has the advantage to process the content of the OpenOffice.org files
> from a DocBook tool chain. Of course, the result depends on how you
> structure your OOo documents. IMHO an easy write and forget method is
> this solution probably not.

Please let me also mention ooo2dbk:
http://www.indesko.com/sites/en/downloads/ooo2dbk/view
http://svn.nuxeo.org/trac/pub/browser/ooo2dbk/trunk/

At the moment ooo2dbk only support OOo1 but we are almost ready to
support the OOo2 format. We just need some time to do it, or a client to
pay for it so it can be done immediately.

Cheers,

--
Marc-Aurèle DARCHE  <http://www.cynode.org/>
AFUL <http://www.aful.org/>