Subject: Olinking to a table row

I try to olink to a table row and it doesn't work: In the target.db
(generated by docbook.xsl with collect.xref.targets) no child elements of
the table are generated. For example:

Document:
  <tgroup cols="3">
    <thead>
      <row>
        <entry>Parameter</entry>
        <entry>Beschreibung</entry>
        <entry>Wert (Beispiel)</entry>
      </row>
    </thead>
    <tbody>
      <row id="ft.x-par.adts">
        <entry>adts</entry>

Corresponding target.db:
<obj element="table" href="ft.refdata.sysparam.html#id2697899" number="63">
  <ttl>Systemparameter</ttl>
  <xreftext>Tabelle 63, â200236Systemparameterâ200234</xreftext>
</obj>

I think the reason for this behaviour is clear. In the commons/targets.xsl
the following temlate prevents the processing of the child nodes of a table:

<xsl:template match="figure|example|table" mode="olink.mode">
  <xsl:call-template name="obj"/>
</xsl:template>

As a solution or workaround I can overwrite this template in my
customization layer. But on the other hand I have some questions:
- Is it a bad thing to link into a table?
- Is there a reason why child-nodes of tables are not considered worthy
targets in the olink-setup? Perhaps there's too much data?
- Shall I submit a feature request for child-nodes of table (and for
example)?

Thanks for comments and hints

Peter