Subject: Keep-together

Hello everyone,

I am using XEP to produce PDF documents from my Docbook XML files.

1) For some reason my Tables (that is, informaltables) keep breaking. I
have tried inserting <?dbfo keep-together="always" ?> afer my
<informaltable> but it doesn't seem to change anything. Is this a XEP
limitation or am I doing something wrong ?

2) How could I make sure that when I have a <literallayout/> the
contents always stay on the same page ?

Thank you for you help,

Patrick Paul