Subject: Mediaobjectco, callouts

Dear all,
I wonder if there is a solution to handle screenshots and callouts. As
"Unfortunately, this feature is currently not implemented in the DocBook
XSL stylesheets."
(http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/AnnotateListing.html) we currently
have to do this by hand, which is not really satisfactory and efficient.
Are any approaches available we could use to handle screenhots more
efficiently and automate the update of screenshots and embedded callouts
(e.g. extension for Saxon ...)?
Thanks in advance for your hints and best wishes.
Ludger