Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] Hard-pagebreak PI in a section

> Is there something else in your customization layer?

That's what's causing the problem (sorry about that).
I'm putting the section title and following paragraph into
a one-column table to implement a poor-man's keep-with-next.
That seems to clobber the hard-pagebreak, even when the PI
is several paragraphs below the section element.

Thanks for the tip.
-Robert