Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Unregistered variable

'html.cleanup' is a global parameter defined in the stock DocBook stylesheet module html/param.xsl, which Website should be importing.  Something is going wrong in the import process if it doesn't have such a global parameter available to the processor.

DocBook Consulting

From: Jason Lane
Sent: Thursday, November 03, 2005 4:54 AM
Subject: [docbook-apps] Unregistered variable

Hi list,

I get a "unregistered variable" error message when running a website project I'm working on:

Warning: runtime error: file /Library/WebServer/Documents/onshare/website/trunk/xsl/xsl/html/block.xsl line 69 element choose in /Library/WebServer/Documents/onshare/website/trunk/include/EasyXSLTProcessor.class.php on line 43

Warning: unregistered variable html.cleanup

I admit that we are using Docbook in a slightly diffrent way to that which is described in the documentation I have read. I am generating autolayout.xml by using Phing [http://phing.info/wiki/index.php] and we are not using any Makefiles to run and flat file the resultant transforms. We are using PHP 5.x for our xml (libxml) and xslt processing (libxslt, libexslt).

We have our own publishing system that will do the flat-filing for the live production server where required.

MTIA for you time, advice and help.

Jason

Jason Lane (Development)

ONSPEED

"Faster Internet"

Direct:    +44 (0)20 7952 4035

General:    +44 (0)8707 585 859

Fax:        +44 (0)870 705 1393

http://www.onspeed.com

PLEASE NOTE ONSPEED IS NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES, MALFUNCTION, OR LOSS OF DATA, CAUSED AS A RESULT OF FOLLOWING ADVICE ENCLOSED IN THIS EMAIL. ANY CHANGES SHOULD BE CARRIED OUT AT YOUR OWN RISK.

The opinions expressed in this mail are those of the author and do not necessarily represent the views of the company. If you have received this email in error please notify service@onspeed.com.