Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Small questions about what tools to use

Alejandro Exojo a écrit :

 > * Should I remain with DSSSL/Jade, or switch to XSL, and just
 > customize the stylesheets until I get a result which is near to what
I > like?

Even if you customize your stylesheet, using FOP will not give you great
results imho: it's poor management of orphan and widows, for exemple.

For my own, i've switched to XEP (Free for non commercial use, or for
academic use) and i get results i use to have with TeX (minus Maths but
plus ability to choose easily fonts).