Subject: changes to relative image path generation ?

Hi there,

I'm writing docbook documentation and transforming it to html
with the latest released stylesheets. My build system uses
distinct source and build trees, i.e. images are copied out
of the source tree into the build tree to preserve the relative
reference structure between document and resources.

This used to work fine, but now I realize that with the current
stylesheets the filename I use in mediaobjects isn't passed
through to the generated html any more, but instead is
replaced with a relative path to the source directory.

Why is that ? This has the very unfortunate effect that
I somehow have to check in my build system what stylesheet
version users are using so I can work around this issue
appropriately.

Is there any new parameters that come with this feature
that I could use to get back the old behavior ?

Thanks,
		Stefan