List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - About slides Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: Jacques Foucry <jacques@foucry.net>
  • To: docbook-apps <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Fri, 11 Nov 2005 00:45:51 +0100
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Hello people,

I am trying to use Docbook to make some slides (it's my first try).

So I made a document which look like that :

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE slides SYSTEM "file:/Volumes/Work/docbook-slides-3.4.0/
schema/dtd/slides-full.dtd">
<slides>
     <slidesinfo>
         <author>
         </author>
         <title>Try slides</title>
     </slidesinfo>

     <foil>
         <foilinfo>
             <date>17 novembre 2005</date>
         </foilinfo>
         <title>Welcome</title>
         <para>
             This is my first slide.
         </para>
     </foil>
</slides>

I use the keynote xsl and XEP as a XML processor.

I have an errot :

SystemID: null
"slides" parameter

What's wrong ?

Thank's in advance,
Jacques

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • About slides, Jacques Foucry  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10