List Home All Archives Dates Threads Authors Subjects
docbook-apps - Slides and Apple keynote Message Thread: Previous | Next
  • From: Jacques Foucry <jacques@foucry.net>
  • To: docbook-apps <docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:16:20 +0100
Send Email to docbook-apps@lists.oasis-open.org:
Send new message
Hello,

I try to make some slide, using the slide docbook stylesheet. I read
the instructions form the orignal developer <http://www.zveno.com/
open_source/keynoteslides.html>

but keynote doesn't read the result and failed to open my document.

Is there any body here who made keynote slide form docbook
successfully ?

Thanks in advance,
Jacques
--
War is over, if you want it.

By Date: Previous | Next Current Thread By Thread: Previous | Next
  • Slides and Apple keynote, Jacques Foucry  (you are here)

  Mail converted by the most-excellent MHonArc 2.6.10