Subject: Problem with XInclude/Xpointer

Hi all,

I was trying to use modular sections in my documentation according to
the example from the Bob's book,
http://www.sagehill.net/docbookxsl/ModularSections.html (second
example, with xpointer)

However, the document does not validate with Saxon 5.4.
The error message says:
SchemeUnsupported: The XPointer scheme 'xpointer' is not supported.
and then
Include operation failed, reverting to fallback. Resource error
reading file as XML (href='../AdminManual/prerequisites.xml'). Reason:
XPointer resolution unsuccessful.

The path to the included file is correct. I work with DocBook DTD
4.4/Saxon 5.4 under Oxygen 6.2.

What's wrong with the xpointer support?

Thanks and regards,

-Zbyszek