Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Problem with XInclude/Xpointer

Hi Zbyszek,

oXygen uses Xerces 2.7.1 when you run Java transformers like Saxon and
Xerces support for XPointer is limited to the element scheme and
DTD-determined IDs, see:

Does the XInclude processor support XPointer?
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-xinclude.html#faq-7

What types of IDs are currently supported for XPointers?
http://xerces.apache.org/xerces2-j/faq-xinclude.html#faq-8

This is related also with the recent thread:
"Docbook 5.0 Relax Schema and Xpointer Resolution"

As a workaround you can get the included fragment in a separate document
and xinclude it from both places.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina