Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Re: Docbook 5.0 Relax Schema and Xpointer Resolution

I also made a build starting from Xerces 2.7.1 and applying this patch
and I made it available here:

http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/xmlid/LICENSE
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/xmlid/xercesImpl.jar
http://www.oxygenxml.com/update/xmlid/xml-apis.jar

IMPORTANT:
*********
Please note that this is not Xerces 2.7.1, it is a modified version
containing the patch from http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/XERCESJ-1113
*********

If the corresponding jars are replaced in [oXygen]/lib with the above
ones then you will get xml:id working in XInclude XPointers and DocBook
5 Relax NG schemas.

Best Regards,
George
George Cristian Bina