Subject: olink processing

Can somebody help, the lastest talk about olinks has reminded me that I
can't get them to work.

I'm confused!

Hopefully this will be enough information...

I'm using xsltproc
My output directory has the following hierarchy

/xhtml
    /en
       /Book1
       /Book2

My olink.db file which is in the 'en' directory is

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<!DOCTYPE targetset SYSTEM
"../docbook/docbook-xsl-1.69.1/common/targetdatabase.dtd">
<targetset lang="en" xml:lang="en"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude/";>
  <sitemap>
    <dir name="en">
      <dir name="Book1">
        <document targetdoc="MyBook1">
          <xi:include href="./Book1/target.db"/>
        </document>
      </dir>
      <dir name="Book2">
        <document targetdoc="MyBook2">
          <xi:include href="./Book2/target.db"/>
        </document>
      </dir>
    </dir>
  </sitemap>
</targetset>

the target.db files are being generated correctly.

When I process the documents in their individual directories
i.e. I use --stringparam target.database.document "../olinkdb.xml"
I only get the following error

Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr = 'MyBook1/Application'

There are no errors about using the xinclude from olink.db.

If I replace the xincludes with the contents of the target.db files
evertyhing works OK, so it seems I'm not getting the paths correct.

Cany anybody help / explain what's going on

Many thanks
Simon Kennedy