Subject: olink - targetptr's appear correct now

Hi,

I just tried to reproduce the problem with missing targetptr's with
todays snapshot, and the problem appears to be gone. Sorry, I didn't try
this sooner.

I'm however still not getting any cross references. (using saxon 6.5.4,
docbook v5, and snapshots of docbook-xsl)

I have the following in my customization layer:

<!-- Olink setup -->
<xsl:param name="collect.xref.targets" select="'yes'"/>
<xsl:param name="current.docid" select="'thesis'"/>
<xsl:param name="olink.debug" select="1"/>
<xsl:param name="target.database.document"
select="'/Users/martin/Documents/dtu/thesis/docbook/olinkdb.xml'"/>
<xsl:param name="targets.filename"
select="'/Users/martin/Documents/dtu/thesis/docbook/target.db'"/>
<xsl:param name="prefer.internal.olink" select="1"/>

and olinkdb.xml is:

<targetset lang="en" xml:lang="en"
xmlns:xi="http://www.w3.org/2001/XInclude/";>
<sitemap>
<dir name="root">
<document targetdoc="thesis">
<xi:include href="target.db"/>
</document>
</dir>
</sitemap>
</targetset>

target.db is written correctly, and olinkdb.xml is also found, as I get
errors if I corrupt it's format. I've tried both xinclude'ing the
target.db, as well pasting the contents into the document element in
olinkdb.xml, but regardless, I get the same errors. The debug output is:

W Making portrait pages on A4 paper (210mmx297mm)
W Olink debug: root element of target.database is 'targetset'.
W Olink debug: cases for targetdoc='thesis' and
targetptr='setting_the_stage' in language 'en'.
W Olink debug: CaseA NOT matched
W Olink debug: CaseB NOT matched
W Olink debug: No case matched for lang 'en'.
W Olink debug: cases for targetdoc='thesis' and
targetptr='setting_the_stage' in language ''.
W Olink debug: CaseA NOT matched
W Olink debug: CaseB NOT matched
W Olink debug: No case matched for lang ''.
W Error: unresolved olink: targetdoc/targetptr =
'thesis/setting_the_stage'.
W Olink error: no generated text for targetdoc/targetptr/lang = ''.
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef
W Request for label of unexpected element: constraintdef

Hope some one can provide some insight.

Regards
martin