Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.90alpha1

Michael,

No problem. I only mentioned it to Bob so both of you don't look into
this. BTW. I just realised that I did not remove a couple of lines from
the file fopdev.xsl althogh they are commented out.

I did not copy the variable a-dia from fop.xsl to fopdev.xsl, but maybe we
should (if not for other reasons, that to ensure fopdev.xsl is complete,
when the origianl fop.xsl module will be removed) - somthing I do not
think should be done for a long time, since FOP 0.99alpha1 still as the
name indicates is very much alpha software.

Regards,

Jens

On Sat, 26 Nov 2005, Michael Smith wrote:

> Jens Stavnstrup <js@ddre.dk> writes:
>
> [...]
> > Enclosed is a new fopdev.xsl and a file with a few patches to the
> > distribution. I have looked at most of places in 1.69.1, where FOP
> > requires modification to the stylesheets. Have made a few proposals
> > and the necessary change for bookmarks, but most of the text in
> > fopdev-patches.xsl are observations to  the fop.extension
> > modifications, which might/might not require similar changes for the
> > new fopdev extension.
> >
> > The extension requires a parameter
> >
> >     fopdev.extension set to 1
> >
> > I hae already mailed this to Michael, so he might already have looked into
> > it.
>
> Sorry, I've actually not yet had a chance to look at it.
>
>   --Mike
>
> --
> Michael Smith
> http://sideshowbarker.net/

Regards,

Jens

Jens Stavnstrup                            Phone :
Danish Defence Research Establishment         Voice : + 45 - 39 15 17 97
Ryvangs Alle 1 - P.O. Box 2715                Fax   : + 45 - 39 29 15 33
DK - 2100 Copenhagen O.                    E-Mail (Internet) :
Denmark                                       js@ddre.dk
                                           Jabber/XMPP:
                                              stavnstrup@jabber.org