Subject: Adding a div to a body

Hello everybody.

I need to add a div with a certain class and id inmediatly inside the
body. Nothing fancy, always the same class and id in all the book.

I have already a short customization layer (that I can send if anyone
needs it) working, in which I customize user.header.navigation (and
footer), and import a few changed parameters to the xslt.

I know it should simple, but I can't find how/were to do it.
Any help or short pointer will be very appreciated.

Thanks a lot...           :-)

Regards...

--
Eduardo Mercovich