Subject: Fo customization layers wanted

I'm a researcher and I work on Document Image Analysis and Understanding. Basically, it aims at reconstructing the docbook version of documents from scanned document images.

For research needs, I would like to collect several fo customization layers to build a document base having a large diversity of presentation.

I would appreciate any contribution.

--
Pierre Héroux

Laboratoire Perception Systèmes Information
CNRS FRE 2645 - Université de Rouen
Bureau 141 Bâtiment U2
UFR de Sciences
Avenue de l'Université