Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] FOP 0.90alpha1

Hi,

Mauritz Jeanson schrieb:

>To get PDF bookmarks working with FOP 0.90, you can use the attached
>stylesheet file (fop-new.xsl) that I created as a replacement for the old
>fop.xsl.
>
>To use it, add <xsl:import href="fop-new.xsl"/> to your customization layer.
>
>/MJ

I tested the fop-new.xsl and it worked fine with fop 0.90. But the page
break Problem still occurs. I think that is a Problem of fop.

 > Jens Stavnstrup schrieb:

> Bob,
>
> Enclosed is a new fopdev.xsl and a file with a few patches to the
> distribution.
>
> Have made a few proposals
> and the necessary change for bookmarks, but most of the text in
> fopdev-patches.xsl are observations to  the fop.extension
> modifications,
>
> The extension requires a parameter
>
>     fopdev.extension set to 1

I also tried to use the two files from Jens. I included them the same way as fop-new.xsl, like Mauritz described. But I get a "java.lang.reflect.InvocationTargetException" from Saxon 8.5.1, whether or not I set the fopdev.extension.

I think I'll test other fo processors and pick the one with the best result.

Thanks for the fast help.

	Regards
		Holger