Subject: RE: [docbook-apps] docbook-slides install?

Thanks Dave.

I resolved my issue by setting the proxy server and port properties in
the Java source code.  I can now rebuild Norm's slide demo.  It looks
pretty useful, is there any documentation for the valid tags, other than
the DTD?  I'm trying to insert a screenshot into a foil, but can't find
the right tags?

Ideas?

Thanks,
Jeff