Subject: Re: [docbook-apps] Html: suppressing separate titlepage for book/article

Hi Michael,

> It will take some work to get them to handle it correctly. I think
> you should probably open up a new feature request -
>
>   http://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=21935&atid=373750
Willdo.

> In the mean time, I think you might have to live with the current
> output.
I had come to that conclusion :)

> But if you have users who think otherwise, [snip]
To be honest, this was just me being picky.

> but you could instead create the DocBook source for that TOC
> manually,
I thought about this (for about 2 seconds) and decided that life is just too
short.

Very many thanks though.  And *especially* to Bob for that incredibly
useful+detailed info about how the whole thing hangs together.
I don't suppose that sort of stuff is available in a book anywhere ...

Regards,

Donna

--
There is not a shred of evidence to suggest
that life should be taken seriously